Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Craft Project for Kids

Did you just remember that you signed up to do a craft project for your child's Halloween party and have no clue what to do? Or, just looking for a fun craft to do with your kids?  Well, here is a Halloween craft that you can do that is simple and it turns out really cute.


I have seen this idea floating around on Pinterest for a while and I have also done it in my classroom when I was an elementary teacher.  All you have to do is
get some q-tips, black paper, Elmers glue, and a simple skeleton shape for a head.

I took Silhouettes free shape of the week from last week (which was a skeleton) and erased the body, leaving only the head.  Then I filled my page with heads and let my Silhouette do all the work. Within 2 minutes I had 40 heads cut out and ready to go!

The best part of this project is that it can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. Older kids can add fingers and toes, while younger kids might just do a simple body.   Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment