Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Someone We Love is in Heaven

Do you know someone who has lost a loved one and you want to give them a special gift but don't want to send flowers?  Here is a lovely quote that someone gave to us when we lost our son.  I love reading it and knowing that we have a little angel looking over us.

Recently, some friends lost a baby and knowing how much I loved this quote, I made them a frame with the quote in it.  I was able to find the quote in the Silhouette store for only $0.99 and that dollar was worth my time of trying to create it myself.  Since I was mailing this gift, I didn't want to put it on a tile because I was worried that it would break.  So, I sized it to a 5x7 and printed it off on some print scrapbook paper and in about five minutes I was done.

"Because someone we love is in Heaven, there is a little bit of Heaven in our home."

No comments:

Post a Comment